Let’s face it—nobody loves to be restricted on vacation. It’s a time to relax and discover places both new and old! Are you in the midst of planning your next getaway? During your planning process, don’t forget to purchase travel insurance; these days, it’s a necessity! You may be surprised to know that if you’re travelling outside of your home province, your provincial health care will cover less than 10% of medical costs for any unexpected emergencies during your trip; so trust me, that 10% doesn’t go very far! Some people tend to rely on their credit card travel insurance, but it’s important to understand exactly what you’re covered for before leaving for your trip.
With that in mind, cover all your bases on your next vacation with an affordable travel insurance plan that works for you and your travel companions. From medical emergencies to missed flights, lost or damaged baggage and more, our All Inclusive Holiday Package offers comprehensive coverage. Here are 3 reasons why this plan is exactly what you need for your next adventure:
1. Bundling is the way to go
If you’re 59 or younger, and interested in additional coverage on top of Emergency Medical Insurance, your most economical option is an All Inclusive Holiday Package, which will save you time, money, and stress!
2. You’ll be prepared for the unknown
The truth is, accidents happen, travel advisories come into effect on the regular, and there are plenty of unknowns when it comes to travel. But when you’re on vacation, you shouldn’t have to worry about a thing.
Our All Inclusive Holiday Package not only has you covered for Emergency Medical Insurance, but it also includes Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, and Baggage Insurance. So, the next time you’re wondering if hurricane season will impact your trip, or you want to make sure your baggage is protected, opt for the full package!
3. There’s no deductible
In case you need to make a claim, coverage with our All Inclusive Holiday Package includes an automatic $0 deductible, meaning there’s nothing extra to pay before we cover your approved claim. Learn more about our claims process and Claim FAQs on our blog!
Not exactly sure what’s covered in an All Inclusive Holiday Package? Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Hospital and treatment costs
- Emergency dental services
- Emergency air transportation and more
- You or your travelling companion’s unexpected sickness, injury and/or death
- Natural disaster or unforeseeable event that makes your home or business unlivable
- Travel advisories and more
- Air Flight/Common Carrier Accident – injury while riding as a fare-paying passenger on an airplane, cruise ship or common carrier (e.g. bus, train)
- 24-Hour Accident insurance for any other situations
- Re-imbursement for lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen baggage and personal effects, while in transit anywhere in the world, on water, land or in the air.
No matter where your next vacation takes you, make sure your travel insurance covers all the gaps before you set out on your next adventure. An All Inclusive Holiday Package is sure to do all that and more, so you can enjoy your trip carefree!