Disclaimer this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TRAVEL UNDERWRITERS “#LoveCanada” Contest Rules
1. ONE (1) individual will be chosen as the winner (Entry only from: Fans of www.facebook.com/TravelUnderwriters with a picture submission on www.facebook.com/TravelUnderwriters or on TRAVEL UNDERWRITERS Facebook Page via Instagram www.instagram.com/travel_underwriters). Any submissions from Instagram will be linked directly to Facebook. All votes must be completed on Facebook.
2. Entrants must be residents of Canada, and must be 16 years of age or older at the entry submission date to be eligible. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest. Residents of the province of Quebec, Canada are subject to Quebec tax laws and will be required to pay the appropriate tax rate based on the value of prize and date of draw.
3. Contest is not open to employees, representatives or their immediate families, and/or those with whom they are domiciled, of TRAVEL UNDERWRITERS or operating units and their respective advertising and promotional agencies .
4. Contest period starts at 12:01 am on June 12th, 2013 and ends at 11:59 pm on July 17st, 2013. Entries may be submitted between the start time and end time of the contest period only. Winner will be announced on July 24th, 2013 on the TRAVEL UNDERWRITERS Facebook and Instagram accounts.
5. Entries may be only submitted TWO (2) ways, via TRAVEL UNDERWRITER’s Facebook Fan page “#LoveCanada” Tab or via Instagram by using the hashtag “#LoveCanada”
6. No entries will be accepted as eligible if transmitted by other means.
7. No Maximum entry per Facebook/Instagram account. Repeat submissions will not be counted collectively. Each submission will be counted individually. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed entry methods not authorized by these rules shall be deemed as tampering and will void such entries.
8. The winner will be chosen by TRAVEL UNDERWRITERS based on votes purely on Facebook. The winner will be selected by the most votes within the allotted contest dates. In the case of a tie, TRAVEL UNDERWRITERS reserves the right to choose a winner with the photo they feel best represents the Love Canada theme on (12:00PM on July 24, 2013) at TRAVEL UNDERWRITERS offices located at 11th Floor, 6081 No. 3 Road Richmond, BC, V6Y 2B2
9. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the contest sponsor. The contest sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. The contest sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest. All entries become the property of the contest sponsor.
10. The contest sponsor is collecting personal data about entrants for the sole purpose of administering this contest. No further information or marketing communications will be sent to entrants unless entrants provide the contest sponsor with explicit permission to do so as indicated on the entry form. The contest sponsor is subject to applicable Canadian Federal and Provincial privacy legislation.
11. Contest winners must accept the respective prizes as awarded. No substitutions or cash award equivalents are permitted. The contest sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize. Any necessary substitutions will be at the sole discretion of the contest sponsor.
12. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer by TRAVEL UNDERWRITERS or the contest sponsor.
13. The prize shall be delivered to the verified winner only.
14. A prize of ONE (1) iPad Mini will be delivered to the verified winner within 1 month of receiving confirmation of winning. All participants submitting a photo gives authority to TuGo to use the photo in any marketing materials.
20. Contest winner will be contacted by July 17th, 2013, and is required to respond and accept by July 22nd, 2013. In the case no contact is reached, a new winner will be selected on July 24th, 2013 based on the 2nd highest number of votes.
21. Contest winners must sign a waiver and agree to allow the organizers to publish his/her name and photograph without further notice, permission or compensation. Winner agrees to assign all rights, titles and interest to the contest sponsor.
22. The contest sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the contest period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest. The contest sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion; to suspend or cancel the e-mail portion of this contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the contest sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
23. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the Facebook account is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. Entries from Facebook will receive an email and a direct message requesting contact information if chosen as a winner. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this contest will be the contest server machines.
24. TRAVEL UNDERWRITERS is not responsible for any data or internet charges incurred by any entrant.
25. Participants must complete all fields of the contest entry form and submit it as per the instructions on the contest entry form during the contest Period. Participants who fail to properly fill out all required fields will not be eligible to win the Grand Prize. Prior to participating in the Contest, participants must agree to all the contest’s Rules and Regulations.
26. By entering the contest, eligible participants agree that the contest sponsor reserves the right to publish without compensation the full name, address and photograph of all winners and rligible participants waive all rights with respect to printed, broadcast and other forms of publicity. Eligible participants further agree that all entries submitted and their content become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
27. Draw rules are subject to change and additional rules set forth by TRAVEL UNDERWRITERS may apply. In the case of a discrepancy between rules, decision by TRAVEL UNDERWRITERS shall be final and binding. Winner must answer a skill testing question before receiving prize.
For questions or inquiries
Corporate Head Office
Three West Centre
11th Floor – 6081 No. 3 Road
Richmond, British Columbia
Canada, V6Y 2B2
Toll Free: 1-855-929-TUGO
Tel: (604) 276–9900
Fax: (604) 276–9409