What You Need to Know About Electronic Travel Authorization

Dec 15 2015
Post by Daisy | Travel | 2 Comments

As of March 15, 2016, all visa-exempt visitors to Canada need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter the country, similar to the U.S. Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). This new security measure by the government of Canada will pre-screen visitors before they arrive to identify “high-risk” travellers. If you’re expecting foreign guests or […]

Read More